Saturday 19 January 2013

I won't apologize for my spiritual thoughts.


Freedom

It is so easy to get caught up 
with the trappings of wealth in this life.


Grant, O Lord, that I may be free 
from greed and selfishness.


Remind me that the best things in life are free. 





Love, laughter, caring and sharing.  


I took time today to say     

The Lord's Prayer    

with stops to assess the words.   



I need to work on forgiving others   ..... but also on forgiving myself....   that is a hard one.

I had a wonderful evening with my Crone friends.  We laugh so much.  They are very special people and I forgot to take some pictures.  So you just get the ones from my Crones' file, that makes us laugh as it is so close and yet, so far,  from where the Crones really operate from in our personal lives.






7 comments:

  1. It is such a blessing to have good friends like your Crones. The value of those relationships is priceless.

    No apology is ever necessary for expressing your religious beliefs, or spiritual thoughts Karyn. Here or anywhere. If someone doesn't like it, they can move on....that's my feeling, anyway.

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a sad day when anyone feels she has to apologize for being spiritual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worse would be to have to hide your thoughts under threat of jail or death. I fear Fundamentalists and thought police of any kind.

      Delete
  3. If only the world was ruled by those simple phrases we could all be free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always envied you your crone group of friends. Looks like you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whack whack a do in the side of my head..... I was stunned at the responses...thank you as it gives me courage to forge ahead on my PATH or the WAY

    ReplyDelete